|Scope & Content||
- UN Sub-Commission on Prevention of Discrimination and Protection of Minorities - August 1992
- UN Commission of Human Rights - Violation of Human Rights, dated February 1993
- Human Rights Committee on behalf of Harry Atkinson, John Stroud and Roger Cyr, et al (Hong Kong Veterans of Canada), dated March 25, 1994
- Human Rights Committee on behalf of Harry Atkinson, John Stroud and Roger Cyr, et al (Hong Kong Veterans of Canada), includes Article 2 (3) (a) and Article 26
- "World War II Pictorial Description of Japan's Invasion and Occupation of the Philippine Islands 1941-1942" compiled by Ed Jackfert
*This Series contains records, some of which may not be available online. To obtain a copy or view the records, please contact the National American Defenders of Bataan and Corregidor Museum, 945 Main Street Wellsburg, WV 26070 304-737-1551.
|Collection||ADBC Museum L-Series Collection|